|Home History Information Secretariat Contact|
Mutual Funds And Their BenefitsA Mutual Fund is an investment vehicle operated by an Asset Management Company (AMC) and is required to be registered with SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India). AMC raises money from individual investors and invests the money on behalf of the investors or unit holders, in stocks, bonds, money market securities, options, futures, currencies, government securities etc., and distributes the profits to the investors. SEBI regulates mutual funds to protect the interests of the investors.
The mutual fund will have one or more fund manager(s), who will be responsible for investing the gathered money into specific securities (stocks or bonds). In other words, a mutual fund allows an investor to indirectly take a position in a basket of assets. Even if you are new to stock market you can start with mutual funds since your investment fund hires a dedicated fund manager who manages the fund. The income earned through investments and capital gains is shared by the investors in proportion to the number of units owned by them.
Here, we choose fund's strategy rather than investment. As an amateur investor, if you start with mutual funds, you will be able to manage your risk better than by going for individual trading. Here, you can clearly understand the operation of mutual funds.
Investors pool their money with ”> fund managers ”> invest in securities ”> generate returns ”> passed back to investors
Advantages of investing in mutual funds:
- The most basic advantage of mutual fund is we buy multiple stocks rather than just one stock
- Mutual funds provide the benefit of cheap access to expensive stocks. Mutual funds diversify the risk of the investor by investing in a basket of assets. You can buy a diversified basket of assets even for a small amount
- A team of professional fund managers manages them
- Being institutions that make substantial investments in markets, mutual funds have access to corporate managers, that individual investors cannot access
- Mutual fund investors are protected by Govt. through SEBI. All mutual funds are registered with SEBI. So they function within the regulations designed to protect the interest of investors
- Experienced and competent fund managers
- Avoid mistakes that an individual investor would probably do
- Exploit great opportunities better based on same information and logical decision support matrix
- When you buy a mutual fund you hire an investment expert to multiply your money
- You need not have expertise in making decisions regarding which stock is best to invest, because it is the duty of fund manager, he takes care of all this
- You can easily redeem your shares whenever you want. Just like an individual stock, mutual fund allows you to request that for the stock to be converted into cash at any time
- Investment in mutual funds offers a lot of flexibility like regular reinvestment plan regular withdrawal plans and dividend reinvestment plan that enables systematic investment plan
- When you buy a single stock your entire investment depends on the success of only that particular stock. But if you buy mutual fund, you are buying many stocks by making a single purchase
- Mutual funds earn returns from dividends on stocks, interest on bonds and the fund has a capital gain if the fund sells securities that have increased in price
For an individual investor who does not have time and expertise to analyse and invest in stocks and bonds, mutual funds are the best alternatives to secure more returns with limited investment. Simply investing in mutual funds reduces your investment risk.
Mutual funds are a sensible way to get involved with the stock market. Even if you don't want to ever invest directly in stock market, a decent mutual fund is most likely to outperform investment in fixed deposits, gold and possibly real estate in the medium or long term. Ideal time frame to invest is at least 3 years but preferably 5 years or more. Unlike real estate you don't need lakhs of rupees to get started. And unlike real estate, it is very easy to convert mutual fund asset into cash.
A History Of Office Administration Australian Immigration Cuts Brisbanes Basic Administration For Citrix Netscaler 9 2 Basic Cadet Training United States Air Force Be A Hogwarts Student In Your Celebrity Dresses On Academy Awards Citrix Xenapp 65 Advanced Administration College Party Scene Gets College Students Need To Party Comboapp Introduces Purely Scalable Education Condos For Students Creativity Is Just Like Dissertation Writing With True Download And Share Research Easy Mathematics Enterprise Mathematics Essentials Of Vedic Mathematics Exam A24 Citrix Xenserver 56 Administration Financial Aid Options For College Five Secrets From The Experts Flying Academy India Explore The World Freshers Week A Seven Day Party Hmb Oddity Muscle Building How Plagiarism Hurts Students How To Prepare For Basic Learning Mathematics Through Memorising Live After University Mathematics And Faith Mathematics And Religion Mathematics And The Benefit Of Music Mathematics Base And Fun Game Mistakes In Conducting Online Nightclubs In Edinburgh Party Online Mathematics Tutorials Outlining An Authentic Research Paper Overview Of The Postgraduate Certificate In Business Panda Research Scam Debunked Reach Extreme Heights With Remote Database Administration Oracle Support Research Paper Topics Make Research Paper Writing Services Six Strategies To Connect With Snia Storage Networking Management Administration Student Academy Award Winners Have Big Impact Student Credit Card Debt Help Student Life After Classes Student Loan Consolidation – Help Students Discount And Other Students Unions Advantages And Disadvantages The Best Film Academy Oscar The Best Solutions For The Latest The Ethics Of Phase 1 Research The Importance Of Getting The Importance Of Market Research In Advertising The Importance Of Time The Mres Clinical Research Masters Course Top 12 Ways To Motivate Students Tutoring Benefits Students Outside What Can High Traffic Academy Do For You Xsan 2 Administration Exam
Accredited Stem Cell Banks Advantages Of Investing In Gold Are You Confident Are You Ready To Invest Authentic Marketing Invest In Yourself Auto Insurance Brokers And Financial Advisors Banks And Banking Conversations Banks And Short run Cost Banks Retail Banking Services Benefits Of Real Estate Business And Investment Best Mutual Funds Best Singapore Banks And Their Services Central Banks And Modern Denver Finance Jobs For Personal Effective Business Card Design Efficient Financial Advisors And Planners Fee Only Financial Advisors Finding A Financial Advisor Finding Land And Lots To Invest Five Reasons To Invest With Business Four Reasons To Invest In Apartment Hidden Dangers Of Investing High Return Investment In Pakistan Historical Mutual Fund Performance Charts Are Hard How Do I Invest How Much Gold Should We Invest How To Buy Mutual Funds How To Decide The Best How To Invest In Dirt How To Invest In Gold How To Select Top Mutual Intrust Advisors Independent Financial Invest In A Food Franchise Invest In Graphic Design And Branding Invest In Mutual Funds And Let Someone Invest In Mutual Funds Latest Trends Of Mutual Funds In India Make Profit From Land Investment Mutual Fund Pros Mutual Funds And Their Benefits Reasons To Invest In Silver Jewelleries Reasons Why Central Banks Buy Gold Role Of Gramin Banks In Indian Running A Business Without A Server The Benefits Of Acquiring An Investment The Benefits Of Banks Top 5 Reasons To Invest In Property Top 6 Land Investment Myths Debunked Tulum Real Estate Is the Time Uk Land Investment – Low Risk Understanding Growth Mutual Fund Investment Understanding Your Banking Options Want To Invest In Real Why Aspiring Financial Advisors Attend Cefa Why Invest In Real Estate Why People Should Invest Why Should We Invest Why To Invest In Land During Why Your Business Should
©Kocaeli üniversitesi Umuttepe Yerleskesi
Phone: +90 (262) 303 10 00 / Fax: +90 (262) 303 10 33